Forest Bathing on Hiking Trips

I really miss hiking! Hiking is a form of meditation for me, escaping the noise of society into a calm natural setting. With every step I take, I rejoice in the beauty of the universe's creations. Forest bathing, a term I wasn't aware of until I began my hike routines, is a process that heals the body. I stand by this concept as there were many times I would feel chaotic or low on energy and would find instant relief with a short hiking trip.
Beautiful moss in the forest


Leaves in autumn make for crunchier footsteps

Always love reaching the apex, proof of a good day's workout

I've always found fogs the most gorgeous/mysterious of all of the universe's creation

Seeing farm animals intrigues me as a city girl
Magnolia trees in spring create an awesome backdrop in the middle of town

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bustling in Bangkok

Wien im Winter