Museum Mode!!! Deutsche style

Perfectly coiffed and styled in my lovely maroon pullover, we decided to end the trip at Deutsches Museum as we took the bus to this majestic museum. Of course, at first I asked my companion, 'what could we find in the German museum?' and I got this reply 'Everything that is German, I guess'. (sigh, Captain Obvious just flew above me).

The museum was an aptly named building as it showcased exhibition on all angles, located in the heart of Munich. There were the astronomical, mining, shipping, biotechnological, textile, music and a dozen more collections in other sectors. Providing the digitization of information, coupled with the necessary history, this museum has provided us with the best scientific, cultural, artistic and digital framework.

We thoroughly enjoyed the virtual exhibits of body heat recognition using a special technology, the latest in the field of biology. Twice during the tour, my companion and I stopped by at the lobby to indulge at the massage chair facility provided at the museum.











We then headed back to Salzburg, ending this European leg, back at base!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bustling in Bangkok

Next Stop : Nürnberg!