Forest Bathing on Hiking Trips

I really miss hiking! Hiking is a form of meditation for me, escaping the noise of society into a calm natural setting. With every step I take, I rejoice in the beauty of the universe's creations. Forest bathing, a term I wasn't aware of until I began my hike routines, is a process that heals the body. I stand by this concept as there were many times I would feel chaotic or low on energy and would find instant relief with a short hiking trip.
Beautiful moss in the forest


Leaves in autumn make for crunchier footsteps

Always love reaching the apex, proof of a good day's workout

I've always found fogs the most gorgeous/mysterious of all of the universe's creation

Seeing farm animals intrigues me as a city girl
Magnolia trees in spring create an awesome backdrop in the middle of town

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Thai Sauce

Hummus with Lebanese Bread + Lemon Chill