Wien im Winter

Well, it has been a while since I updated my blog. It is now starting to resemble a common travel blog.
Not that I have anything against travelogs, travelling or blogging in general, however, I feel there are just too many of them out there.

Anywho, here are some new pictures from the winter trip to Vienna.
A photogenic squirrel
I love ducks!

On the hike to Schönbrunn Palace


Ok so I took a couple of animal pictures and will get more uploaded in due time.

During the three-day trip, we visited the Schoenbrunn palace, St. Steven's cathedral, Cafe Nekko (full of big cats), and a bookstore called Antiquariat which offers imported books from all over the world as well as a famous naschmarkt in the city, and Zum Gschupftn Ferdl, where we had Viennese Schoerle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bustling in Bangkok

Next Stop : Nürnberg!