Hiking Kapuzinerberg!


Salzburg, the place I call home for three months now, is one stunning beauty of its own. It possesses the underrated charms of quaint mountainous beauty, paired with the often silent birth town of Mozart. Of course, it was once a German territory and Amadeus himself was a German because of this territorial chronology. 

Chilling out at Cafe Baltazar

On the 'treppe' (stairs) upwards to the hilltop

Wow, people actually live here! (Kapuzinerberg)

Entrance to the stairway of Kapuzinerberg

Panoramic view from Kapuzinerberg. I apologize for the foggy photo
However, Salzburg is completely different from the likes of Vienna, Prague or other nearby cities. It has its perfectly balanced nature and modern lifestyles. One perfect hangout is alongside the Salzach riverbanks. The river flows from my residence in General Keyes road up to the city and I orientate my route to the city on foot with its direction.

My companion and I hiked up the foothills and snapped quite a lot of pictures en route to the top. There is a prominent church at the hillside and I was told we are at Kapuzinerberg. The panorama at the top was breathtaking.  

After the trip, we later met up with our good friends at Cafe Baltazar for some St Valentines' celebration. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bustling in Bangkok

Next Stop : Nürnberg!